Monday, August 13, 2007

Yo people.

My dad has now decided we must go to Triple AAA. Why? I don't know. He
just asked me if I was "comin' or goin'." Uhh neither? Now some ugly old
dude just walked by the car.

This has not been a good day.

First, I find out that I'm not going to lunch with Danny (my al time
favorite relative!!!!) because his dog has something... I don't know the
details. But I am pissed about that.

Then I find out that I "HAVE TO" start my summer reading book (as in
one) this week. Eww. And on top of that. I AM HERE AT THE STUPID TRIPLE
AAA. Fun? I don't think soo.

And ugly people keep coming out of this building... And my father wanted
to know if I wanted to go in. BAHAHAA. That would be a Heck No.

Love,
Ali
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

triple aaa?
wouldnt that be like 9 a's?