Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Even though it was mutual it still hurts inside.

You can't just be another picture to burn.

Today a lot of things went through my mind. I started realizing how pathetic this is, and how I really need to move on. But as easy as that sounds, and how much I want to accomplish it.. well, it isn't easy.. And right now, I don't have the will or determination to even TRY. I am too beat down right now from the pressure, from the drama, and from the depression, yes full on DEPRESSION, because of you already.

The only few people getting me through this are my best friends. Nicolette and Joyce are always there whenever I need to talk or just to vent to. Ashton is always there to talk to even if she has an away message up. Alyssa is always there too. But something's missing in all of this. It's like there's a piece of the story missing..

When you write a story, there's a setting, a plot, characters, a climax, a beginning and an end. And something in this story is missing. We have a setting, characters, somewhat of a plot, a beginning, but no climax and definitely no end. I still don't understand why I always feel like this. It's so messed up. And confusing.

And it's weird, because when I go through something, Nicolette goes through it too, so we can relate through that.

I hate living 3000 Miles away from two of my best friends. And summer needs to happen. 53 days of school left until it.

"Stay strong, it's worth it in the end."

It better be.

No comments: