Tuesday, April 8, 2008

One day this will make you proud

Well tonight, I feel like.. well, let me explain to you.


First, it was SO AMAZING. I get home, talk to Nicky, we plan out half their trip. bam. Take a shower. Call Joyce. Bam. Me and nick and joyce talked for over an hour and a half. then Nick bought tickets. thennnnnnnnnnnnnn joyces ticket got bought.


now theyre coming
im excited


but a few minutes ago, I want to tell you really fast one of my pet peeves.

When someone says something like, "Haha don't bother." AND THEN YOU SAY hahah no its okay. and then they REPEAT IT. "don't bother." ITS FREAKING RUDE.


its like when you are talking to your best friend and shes pissed and you're like HAHA WHATS WRONGGG and shes like haha nothing. and youre like no REALLY WHATS WRONG and shes like FUCKING NOTHING OKAY?


It's like that. And it pisses me off. Because it gives off a bad tone.

Fucking Jackass.


Kay goodnight.

No comments: