Saturday, March 22, 2008

Can't even call, on the telephone..

Don't even know if you're at home.
But to control just how we feel,
between you and I, not for one to steal.
Suddenly, I'm all alone, pushed away for nothing wrong.
Don't you have the guts to say how you feel about me?


Well, tonight was literally the most fun I have had in a while. The mall was a blast, and I loved 27 Dresses. We have so much fun making fun of people.. it's sickk.


Well tonight I realized that friends are amazing, and found something that I wrote about a year ago..

Friends who have a special bond, aren't with you one day, then not there the next. They are there no matter what. The ups, the downs, and everything in between. A friend is someone you can always count on to be there when you need someone to help you through, or back you up on something. Even when you're wrong, a friend is a one, who will stick up for you, right or wrong. When something isn't right, they tell you. Friends are people who will do anything and everything to make you feel better. They make you laugh in hard times, and make you cry when they say things that are sweet. Friends are always there no matter what you both are going through. When you have fights, you both make them better, not just one person. A friend is someone who loves you, and wants you to know it every second of the day. When you put up away messages that say sad things, they message you with a silly comment, or stupid joke, that makes you smile and makes you forget about your problems. A friend is someone you can count on to keep your secrets and never tell them. When you share something, they listen, and then comment on it. A friend, is just that. A person, who has a special connection with you. Friends are amazing.

Pretty cool huh?


Well, see, I love my friends, and I think that they are just.. crazyamazing. I love you all.


Now, I am going to bed, because there are NO birds chirping outside my window!!!

Tomorrow is Easter, and that's great and all, but I seriously don't want to go to the beach.. its gonna be sooooooooooooooo hot. Why do my grandparents' temporary condo have to be at the beach across from the Queen Mary! I hate it thereee.

Okay. Everyone have a great Sunday, and a great week. You all deserve it.


Love & All that
Al


oh P.S. -- I love texting ALL day lmao I just love it!! ♥

No comments: