Thursday, March 20, 2008

State the obvious, You'll never get your perfect fantasy.

You're a red neck heartbreak,
who's really bad at lying.
So by the way, your gay.



So, tonight, I found out that one of my closest friends, has flipped and flopped and ended up doing something she swore, many times may I add, she would NEVER do.

I also found out that this means next week, I am completely free. Wellllllll. Not completely ;)

Other than that little smily winky face thing I got plannnned..

I am going to disney one day with Adriennneee and Elena and maybee Julian(my cousin), and CLUB 33 woooo. So I am excited for that.


Otherwise, I am literally sitting here planning revenge!


Oh, and thanks to Joyce and Nicolette for putting my name on the card that will be attatched to the scissors you give Joseph. So nice of you!! Oh P.S., have fun!!


I'm super excited for this summer, because Nicolette and JOYCE are bothhhhhhhhhh coming out here. The dates are TOP SECRET, I can't release them to you just yet, because wowowow Joyce is a celebritay and people will stalk us all. But wwowow, partyyyy.

Anyways.




I learned tonight that the more you complain about your life, the worse it gets. So when you complain, you end up somewhere in life you don't really want to be.. but you take it because you don't know what else to do. So to people who are in those places, I got a few words from Emily the other night that helped me see a "light" at the middle of the "tunnel"(Yeah, the middle, I'm not even THERE yet.) but the words were "Things that bring you down, are meant to make you stronger, so you can build them back up." Well, amazing advice, and I am taking it. I hope that challenges in life are harder, and more difficult to get over, because then, I will become stronger.


So to that one person right now, you know who you are, you are starting to hurt yourself now by cheating all of us.

A lot of things in my life are going down hill, and whenever they take a step back UP the hill, they take 5 steps down. Things get better, then worse. People have always told me in my life, things will get worse before they get better.. not better, then worse, then better.. then worse. But I am going to just hope and pray that everything will work itself out in the end.

Right now I am really really confused about everything in life that I want, and need. I don't know what I am going to do in school right now.. I kind of want to go to Elmo(ELMODINAAAA) but at the same time, I TOTALLY DON'T.


It's kind of weird, how we all grow up with dreams, and hopes for ourselves, and as we grow up, our parents grow with us, and build on top of those dreams and hopes.. Well, if you build a tower out of building blocks, and then throw a brick on top, do you think it's going to keep standing? No, it will fall; smash to pieces even. But if you were to just throw a few rocks at it at a time.. it might withstand them. Well, a bunch of rocks are being thrown at me right now, and a giant brick is sitting on top.

It's stress, and power, and love, and complicated and confusing.. and invigorating.

I miss my best friends, and I miss them so much it's literally tearing me apart from my life.

Build that tower as high as you can, the brick will be smaller if you do.


Al

No comments: