Monday, March 24, 2008

Hold your head up high, you're never wrong...

Great things come in small packages, God works in strange ways, and the world spins on its axle no matter what happens in your life.


When things go wrong, I'm really glad that I have people to fall back on.
And when hearts get broken, I'm really glad to have people to rely on.
And when things go right, and hearts mend, someones always there to hold my hand.


Well, today was kind of... interesting. Nicky woke me up, surprise there. Then I got online, got to school at half past nine, and I still miss you. Yeah, except not so much. I got online lmao and then I talked to Nicolette for a while, and Ashton too. Kelly Michelle and Ashton aren't coming anymore... Which is really sad.. cause now I really have nothing to do. LMAO. Well, oh well. Hahaha

I'll find somethingg.


Anyways today was actually super fun. I got a few surprises.. went to the movies in LA with surprises and thenn came home and am now chilling.

Today's Life Lesson:

Friends are always there for you no matter what. Isn't that cool though? To know that no matter what, your friends are there. There to call you a fag, there to tell you to shut up, and there to help you plan out your vacations to the minute. Isn't that cool?


I love having best friends.


yes, yes I do.

1 comment:

Nic Nac Patty Wac said...

THERE TO CALL YOU A FAGGG<3
YAHH BTICHHH YAHHHHH!